Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: Approximately 30 minutes
This hearty soup is a great one-pot meal. The mixed vegetables combined with the spicy broth make this soup both healthy and delicious.
- 3 tbsp PB Traditional Epis Blend
- 2 tbsp PB Fiery Pepper Blend
- 1 tsp sea salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups of mixed vegetables; (broccoli, spinach, kale, celery watercress, onion, bell pepper and chopped carrot )
- 1 tsp diced ginger
- 1 pack of instant rice noodles
- 16 oz. organic vegetable broth
- 8 oz. organic chicken breast
- In a large pot heat olive oil to medium-high heat.
- Add traditional epis and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add the vegetable broth. Bring to a boil for 1 minute on high heat.
- Add all vegetables to the pot. Cover and let simmer for 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Add instant noodles, cover, and let simmer for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Serve with toasted pita or garlic bread. Bon Appetit!